Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jeans and Tee Shirt Girl













I am wearing Page Jeans and Thrift Store tee for $2 in honor of Lions, Tigers & Fashion :)



The super rad blogger Kelly of Lions, Tigers & Fashion Tagged me with the over the top award. Thanks Dude!


Here's how it works, post the award, respond to the following phrases with one word answers and pass it along to your favorite blogs.

Where's your cell phone: desk


Your hair: wet


Your mother: love


Your father: love


Favorite Food: cheese


Dream last night:ZZZZZZZ


Favorite drink: diet


What room are you: office


Hobby: motorcycles


Fear: nutcracker


Where were you last night: home


Something that you aren't: stagnant


Muffins: olalaberry


Wish list item: wang


Where did you grow up: santaynez


What are you wearing: jeans


Your pets: none


Friends: RAD


Something you're not wearing: boots


Favorite store: BlueBEE


Favorite color: chartreuse


Last time you laughed: morning


Your best friend: Sal


Place you go to over and over: Subway


Person who emails you regularly: customers


Favorite place to eat: Lillys





I pass this award along to:

Revolution Vintage

newbitchontheblog

On the Fringe of Fashion

Pics by Polka Dot

12 comments:

Unknown said...

wow interesting pics x

INSURGENCY INC said...

olalaberry? wtf is that?! lol! love that chartruese is your fav color!! that's so rad ;) love the pics, too! as always! hey - i wrote you from Insurgency last night (oops) about teh Halle berry pic. that was me....i handle the blog comments and correspondence for them (my man is in their club) and they are just not into that "boring" stuff! lol. what u gonna be for halloween? i know u gonna dress uo!

My Passport to Style said...

You got to get this on a canvas its brilliant so stylish! Sharon xxoo

Cristi Silva said...

LOL (INS. INC) Well Halloween is all about my little man .... I think he is going to be a Clone Warror...I was pushing this toilet costume that is prity rad. He has all the fun costumes.

Haloween get's me all worled up and I can never deside so I figure it out last min. I was Laura Croft last year.

UnoCosa said...

oh! fantastic juxtaposition and overlay with usage of newspapers!!!

I am sharing this post on UnoCosa's FB fan page :D, xx

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UnoCosa/119065310859

Tea with Edith said...

Thanks, yr pics are pretty cool too ;)

sofiasophie said...

hey!
you work hard on the office!

Big Dadddy said...

OH these pictures are so so cool. And i love her blog, congrats on being tagged!

Jess said...

wow, those images are really cool and interesting!

The Photodiarist said...

I almost missed this awesome post! Rad. Rad Rad. Just like a disco devil, a disco rebel.

erin said...

your editing is soso cool and really interesting :) lovelove.


litttlesecrets.blogspot.com

dot said...

Oh, gosh, Christa, thank you! The Photodiarist tipped me off (I can't believe I don't even know her name, she's so rad, I just call her PD). I was just going to do a 'hats off to..' on your blog cause your posts & photos are so so rad. Now I've got to do the hardest thing in the world for me: come up with new one word answers!

Truly, I'm honoured. xoxo from the UK