Thursday, July 28, 2011

KLOS Heels and Wheels

1966 Mustang - Payton Darrow by Cristi Silva Photography  (5 of 10)


1966 Mustang - Payton Darrow by Cristi Silva Photography  (4 of 10)

1966 Mustang - Payton Darrow by Cristi Silva Photography  (6 of 10)




Last weekend I did a pretty rad photo shoot for my Brother. He wanted to enter the KLOS Heels and Wheels contest. Turns out his Girlfriends daughter modeled for Roxy and Gap.... so we set out to kick some KLOS ass. Payton rocked it and we created a classy yet sexy enough vibe to remain competitive. We used the classic car that our parents rode off on their honeymoon in 45 years ago, a 1966 Ford Mustang that was given to my Brother for his Birthday.

I love how they turned out! Payton is so fun and I can not wait to work with her again! I will keep y'all posted to who the winner is.

No comments: