Thursday, January 5, 2012

Red Maps - Los Angeles




I collaborated with Red Maps,a small, NYC-based company, in making this short film about their Los Angeles Map. They have been supportive of my photography, THATSORAD productions, and my art since my happy days at Blue Bee.

It was quite fun collaborating with owner Jim Leniart, and the Band Starfish Stories :: The Band that is based out of Singapore! It has become quite a Global Creation!

"These short films are a way for us to collaborate with some very talented people. And if they help inform everyone about Red Maps...that's cool too. It's about having fun."

I hope I will get to do another!


Red Maps had mastered making unique city maps that are smart, beautiful and easy-to-use. But our interest is not only maps, on our blog we highlight design in all its forms, including autos, furniture, architecture and more...we don't see a reason to limit ourselves.

No comments: