Monday, September 28, 2009

Rag Doll Brighten Up The Day









I am a sucker for inspiration, quotes, and silly little things that keep me stoked and positive.

This tee shirt line Rag Doll has got me.

Each tee comes with a little pouch, with a little doll inside. They are all different, you tell the doll your worries and she will take them away. I am not sure if it is because the tees are super soft, have rad colors, are cheap, or that they come with a doll that I can vent on but I am in love with this line.

The jeans I am wearing, Robin's Jeans..... well they make me feel bad ass. There are wings on my butt and my back :) So after I vent to the doll I can go out and concur the world......so to speak. The Perfect Inspirational Outfit!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the jeans!!! and the rag doll concept is very cool. NIce tats! love those wings, lady.
-JB

Rock & Revolution said...

Are those your tatts? You rock woman! Were going to have to get together soon!

Charmaine Li said...

Loooove these photos!! It's always great to have those little positive reminders now and then eh! Thanks for your comments i've been sooo behind in getting back at everyone but I really do appreciate your sweet comments every time :)

Cristi Silva said...

Yeah, I am going to have to do a post of how big my wings are... spent enough time on them, like 23 hrs or something crazy. $$$$$ telling ya. so worth it though! waited till I was 30 to get them worth it all :)

Caroline Robianto said...

great photos, as always!
thanks for dropping by on my blog and the lovely comment!

thesourcherry.com

Slanelle said...

love the shirt!

ebys said...

The outfit is awesome :) love the studs on the jeans

sofiasophie said...

love your jeans.... the details of the back pocket!

The Photodiarist said...

Those tats are amazing!

Alexandra said...

what a fun ideea, i wish we had stores like RagDoll here.. but we don't even have H&M.. how pathetic.