Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thinking Outside the Garment Bag - LOVE



This is not the typical "love" quote....but to me it holds so true. I am so LUCKY to have so many amazing, giving, loving, humble, strong people in my life. With expectations behind my relationships I would not see the true beauty behind those that I love.


Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood."
- Karen Casey


I spent the weekend off of my computer hosting a baby shower for my friend and 30 of her friends(wow), and then quality time with my family today. I apologize for my lack of commenting. :) I can't wait to check out all of your posts tomorrow.

5 comments:

UnoCosa said...

happpyyyy valentine!!! the quote is soooo true yet, in reality, so hard to live such a life! therefore, good to be reminded!

hope your weekend went fantastic! time w/ family is important!

love, xx

Rock N Revolution said...

xoxo
: )

mariana**aka babe said...

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A MINUTE OFF OR THE LACK OF TIME PASSES, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. babyshower's are horrible but necessary! nice of you too do for someone! clothing and store looks pretty rad. can't wait to visit the next time, im down south.

Isquisofrenia said...

happy v day!!!!

The Photodiarist said...

Beautiful quote . . .