Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mothers Day Gift I Give to You


To watch over, nourish, and protect maternally.





I hope you all had an amazing Mothers Day! There are many women(and men) I know that do not have children but are Mothers in the way that we all automatically assume what a mother is. Mothers in their own special way. I dedicate this post to you and those you nourish and protect.
I wish I could have scanned this poem Dylan wrote....it is much more beautiful with his careful hand writing, erase marks and large letters. I will type it the way he wrote it though.

Dylan


you are the crickits that put me to sleep at nite and the roaster that wakes me up in the morning.

you are the sunshine in the warm Day's and the roaring lightning in the poring rain.

you are the one hoo make me confident when I am feeling down.

you are the moon light shining on me when i'm sleeping.

you are my gaurdian angele that follows me where ever I go.

you are my courage and braiveness when I am scared to do something

you are the wind that cares me a way in my dreems.

and you are the one person that makes me who I am.


you are my mom.







My Dear Dill Pickle you are all of these things and more to me!

7 comments:

Kendra Alexandra said...

I love love love your blog!
Your pictures are amazing and i just can't stop looking!
Will be back for more :)

Hope your can check out mine

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

ilovecoolthings said...

YO! That's ME in the photo silly!!!!! :) xoxox

Big Dadddy said...

Happy Mothers day girl, hope it was amazing!
PS. Thanks for the kind words about the job hunt!

Cindy Whitehead said...

OK a few tears coming now - how beautiful is that poem he wrote? What a wonderful mothers day present.

Anonymous said...

that poem is so sweet

Petitebine said...

What a great poem!
So sweet :)

x

The Photodiarist said...

Your son is incredibly special, Cristi. What a fantastic poem. So thoughtful and inspirational. I am impressed. It says so much about what a beautiful Mom you are and his adoration of you.