Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Pants - Don't Act Your Age
















Life is not always about wearing jeans....

When you are stuck in the middle of glad your 20's are over but you are not quite ready to dress like a TOTALLY mature woman I often find my self stuck in a weird rut when I dress for something other than work.

When I want to dress up a little I love to wear a Classic beautifully lined Jacket that is a little to small for me such as this HellOh Jacket with a printed tee, Pants with some flair to them, held up by a bold belt and sassy heels. The look would not work with out lots and lots of sparkly necklaces, Tiger Lily Jewelry always fits the bill in that department.

A little rough around the edges

A touch of Sophistication

A lot of Fun

P.S. i noticed that a few of the bloggers I love to check out have an email set up which I signed up for. It is a totally rad feature, I get emailed when they post! So I jumped on the email/post bandwagon. Technology ROCKS!



7 comments:

Sara Bow said...

Gorgeous pics :D

looks stunning!!


X

Balkan Couture

The Photodiarist said...

Gorgeous. The last is especially beautiful.

C. said...

I like a lot the tension which
there is in these photos,
the movement, the view angle obliquely ...
Really strong pictures .

KALIN said...

These photos are fucking DOPE.

XO, Neuter Kalin

Anonymous said...

loving this! really fun
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing, i'll be watching your posts

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

jill said...

Love the look, love the shots and of course, your attitude. Ooh and that little hint of polka dot lining.. or is it a shirt? - peeking under the jacket.

Hope you're having a great weekend. xo

ilovecoolthings said...

yeah.. i basically can't get my butt back into skinny jeans. all i want to wear are boy chino's and not so over the top harem pants... only problem being - dudes don't get it! but i feel the sexiest in pants right now so fuck it.

x