Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deconstruction of David Lerner









Top by Re Collection



DL Collection by David Lerner was launched in Aug 08. It is a collection of wearable staples(with flare) that retail at under $100... which is awesome for me!

DL leggings are made with Supplex which prevents piling and fading. In my case these leggings(although you can't tell by the photo) don't highlight my worst assets....if you know what I mean. That makes me want to Sing out loud!!

On a different note: Some of you have asked about my pictures...these above most likely being the most plain of all. So it is kind of a bad example but none the less, I take almost all of my pictures unless I credit someone such as my much better half and husband Sal or his sister (the raddest SIL) Muna. ....

I use a timer, set the camera up and run to where I need to be and ready...set .... action. It takes about 200+ to get 6 good ones :) I always edit all the photos with Photoshop and Lightroom and bravo I have my pictures :)

10 comments:

KP said...

love these and all your pics! xo

jill said...

Ah, I was one of the people asking those questions, so thank you for answering! That's so rad, Christi, I didn't realise they were timer self portraits!

It's funny, before blogging, I used to do exactly that with my dad's vintage Pentax, colour slide film (and print), and this huge metal tripod which I'd drag on holidays.. we'd go fishing in Woodstock NY & I'd be leaping around in the water, scaring the fish..

I think it's so fabulous. Your blog. And altho I'm really trying not to acquire anything new, I really do need some decent leggings, so thank you for teaching me about David Lerner, whose name I did not know before this post.

jCx

sofiasophie said...

lovely outfit.....
love it, feminine but still a little bit tought!
GREAT!

Leah said...

You are so rad... and you really rock. Love the skirt ensemble.

The Photodiarist said...

Great work, Cristi.

Isquisofrenia said...

omg that top is so rad just like you. hahha i love your sense of humor girl.

you look fantastic, have a cool weekend!!!
ill probably cruise arong your stores in mid december yay!!!!

Elaine said...

This is awesome!!! I'm totally loving that studded shirt.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

blue bee? i shopped there before :)

ilovecoolthings said...

Darling, i've never seen you look so gorgeous! i love your hair up, U SO PRETTY!

Rock & Revolution said...

LOVE the studded tee and leggings!

Still trying to catch up on all the good stuff in blogging world!

Minor delays in opening - but not for long!