Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12th Street by Cynthia Vincent













I need to get my head out of the clouds I'm starting to dress like a girl (not that this is a bad thing)....There is something special about silk and cashmere that just make me so happy.

Silk Mini by 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent looks good on EVERYONE...Change it up with a cable knit cashmere wrap by Mason and the difference in texture just makes me smile.... not just because I am warm either.

there are quite a few new fresh new pieces from 12th Street...SO RAD!

9 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

Doesn't silk and cashmere make all of us happy?... And what an attractive girl you make! Sabine x

Maria said...

Its a good look trust me!

Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

Now these are beautiful. I really love the "clouds" and the white back ground. The color just pops. Great work, as usual. I don't think that you've posted anything that I did not like!

Cindy Whitehead said...

The cable knit wrap is PERFECT for this week - working inside by the fire. Love the color too.

Mila said...

Love the dress!

C. said...

these pictures are awesome, as is that sweater!


xo,
owl-wings

Isquisofrenia said...

omg those shoes are amazing i want
and this dress looks killer on you!!

KP said...

love her and her shoes have been kick ass lately xo

Cindy Whitehead said...

I hope you will still come visit me at my blog.. I have a "warning" page now as someone said I had inappropriate content and I a working with Google to get that warning page removed. ugh... what a nightmare...Guilty before proven innocent I guess.