Monday, January 25, 2010

Serfontaine Zips Me Up











Serfontaine Denim is really quite amazing......the re-birth of cool.

this brand held one of the first denim product knowledge meetings that I went to. I learned not only about the amount of passion and effort that Mik and Maria Serfontaine put into the jeans they make but they were the first to comment on the amount of care, passion and effort that goes to supporting the people that actually make their jeans in Los Angeles. I was immediately impressed with how they ran their business and where they maintained their focus: Jeans and the people who make them.

Throughout the years of working at Blue Bee I have see them be huge supporters of our events and employees. Mik, Maria and those who work for them are such caring, down to earth and pure people....RE-BIRTH OF REAL....that is RAD!

13 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Rock out, Cristi!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Made for drummers and other cool people!!

Elaine said...

I am loving your fur jacket! And these pictures are unreal!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

LaurenSchoon said...

These pictures are so awesome!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

anna bu said...

you rock! :)

Helen said...

Those zipper jeans are so cool with either chucks or heels. Gotta have 'em!!

Big Dadddy said...

Ah you always have the best photos! These jeans look amazing, i feel like they would be so valuable in your wardrobe-you could wear them so many diff ways!

Rock N Revolution said...

That is rare...and VERY rad!
Every business owner should follow suit.

ilovecoolthings said...

Rock that shit out lady!!!!!

J for the B said...

I heart my serfontaines too-
This is my favorite jean-the long side zip jean-dark wash. I hear they are doing this jean with colored zippers. I have to check them out. Does BlueBee sell them....
Rock on!!!

Stephanie Nicole said...

What great pics and those jeans are sick! I love how you styled them rolled up with the chucks

Cindy Whitehead said...

The the whole rock & Roll feel of these pics - so cool

Rebecca said...

love the look

http://etherealbeaute.blogspot.com/