Thursday, January 21, 2010

Siwy - Freedom from the Storm


















Siwy denim makes some amazing skinny jeans. Her bootcut, which I love, is called Harley. I am wearing the new wash called Freedom...the tunic is by Ella Moss, necklace my son gave me, and shoes were an awesome thrift find.

If jeans could be romantic these are them. The back pockets are super cute, the wash is light, and they feel dreamy on. I have been drawn to the softer side of fashion these days...not sure why. Spring 10 is on it's way in the Blue Bee Stores and I am sure the change has affected me. Trends are moving away from harsh colors, hardware and looks. Romance is in the air and I am caught in the storm.

The palm trees are from the pictures I took when I went to Santa Barbara Harbor Wednesday morning. It is so stormy here us wimpy Californians are not sure what to do with ourselves in this weather. I LOVE IT!

14 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

These jeans are really romantic and I heard about the storms... Great pictures! Sabine x

Maria said...

I reaaally like that necklace, its so cute that your son gave it to you! x

Cindy Whitehead said...

Those jeans look HOT on you! and I was totally admiring the necklace and I see that your son gave it to you - awesome ! Thanks for the nice note - you make me smile! They took it off now - all over that bloglovin icon I had - seriously?

Jade Purple Brown said...

great photography!

Rock N Revolution said...

wow...when did you guys get sun?
we have none.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the trees layered on top. I would like some California weather...but at least it isn't stormy right here. :)

The Photodiarist said...

I feel that there's something a bit more delicate about your work lately. Am I just overtired or am I right? I love it. Maybe it's because the colors are lighter . . .

Unknown said...

love the pics x

Isquisofrenia said...

those jeans are amazing
i bought some at the thirft store and they are not skinny .
im happy with them, but yeah weather here its crazy too!!

have a cool weekend!

Elaine said...

Great pictures! Those jeans look amazing on you!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jess said...

GREAT jeans :)

Marty said...

Such beautiful photos!

Petitebine said...

Awesome pics girl!
Love it!

Ashley said...

Amazing photos. I think I say that everytime but I can't help it.
Awesome jeans too!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com