1. I fold what is ordered on my work bench. If there is a rad feature that the garment has I always try to fold it in a cool way so when the customer takes it out of the packaging it looks rad and they see it. I have no idea if any one notices but I would.
2. I then wrapped the scarf in a plastic bag. I do this with all items just in case the box gets rained on etc. I can't tell you how many times that plastic has saved what customers have ordered.
3. I then wrap the bag in blue tissue paper with a dbl fold and place our sticker just so.
4. I always write a little note on the customers receipt or in a note card. I had a ton of orders today so I did not use note cards.
5. I print the UPS label. We have the raddest label maker ever.
6. I fold the receipt, place it in the same place I always do, the left hand side of the fold in the blue tissue, showing the order # and date ordered. UNLESS someone writes a gift note, then I would have that peeking out of the blue tissue paper.
7. I tape the box up with our rad tape machine. It works a bit like a slot machine with a hand crank.. .. .. .. I always strike gold with this one.( LOL )
8. After the box is taped I place the UPS label always on the left hand side.
9. Then YOUR package joins the others waiting for "Brown" to take them home to you.