Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thinking Outside of the Garment Bag - Chainge

Not Smoking 1


Not Smoking 2


Not Smoking 3







I stopped smoking on Saturday October 16th... I have gone with out nicotine for over 24 hours for the first time in 9 years. so many people have supported, encuraged, and cheered me on. What a difference that makes!! THANK YOU!

These photos kept me occupied today as well as documented how Gnarly I feel but how HOPEFUL I AM THAT I HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE MY REALITY.

I hope this inspires you to take a leap of faith and change your reality for the better, tackle a fear, or DO something you have always been talking about.

TO LIFE AND DEEP BREATHES!

5 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Congratulations. I am confident you will be able to keep it up over the long haul!

Marty said...

Add this word to the list..."CONGRATULATIONS!"
You have my support. Stay strong!
Here's to a new beginning! :)

Captain Mark and Kay Silva said...

You are such an amazing woman and I'm so proud of you. I love you for loving Sal, I love you for being a good mom and I love you for taking good care of yourself. You can do it!

kelsea said...

love these photos, and congrats on your triumph! now if only i could get my dad to do the same...

Mollie said...

Go, baby, go! You are strong enough to do anything you want.