Friday, April 9, 2010

Coachella Style


















Coachella is just around the corner....I have always wanted to go and experience such an awesome Music Festival. But what would I wear? EVERYTHING RAD

Here is my take on the perfect outfit to wear to Coachella or any Summer Music Festival really. Short denim shorts, cute top and a rad denim jacket. Don't leave home with out these 3 pieces.

Give it the rock and roll touch with awesome boots! (I know I have just posted about Greenbees but they are totally rad! They come with this killer bag that you can use as a purse, shopping bag, beach bag sky's the limit.)

The Denim Jacket Zoe is wearing is by R13, has these killer shoulder pads in it that totally give it that awesome 80's look. and of course the super cute shorts are by R13 as well. A little bit of a softer side to that label.

Zoe is also wearing a top by Ella Moss. It to me is like the perfect summer top, flowers, grey and layered. Ella Moss has a ton of super cute clothes this season. Definitely worth checking out.

For now I am going to crank the music up and dance, even if it is my own personal Music Festival.

9 comments:

Annette said...

I just picked up a pair of those boots and I LOVE!!!!!

Cristi Silva said...

Dude! that is so rad to hear! Aren't Greenbees totally off the hook comfortable?!? so cute cool consept! I am so stoked that you like them!!!!

Cindy Whitehead said...

Need those boots! I like your Coachella moment in pics as its so much cleaner than the real Coachella - LOL.

Rebecca said...

The boots are gorgeous
R xo

It's Cohen

vanillacardamom said...

those boots are amaaazzzinngg
and i adore ella moss!



http://vanillacardamom.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

These photos are so awesome. So artistic.

TorontoVerve Street Style said...

Nice collection of photos...


www.torontoverve.org

Chelsea said...

love this post!! i can't wait for coachella!!
sticoftheweek.blogspot.com
stic.of.the.week@gmail.com

Rosanna said...

i want to go to coachella so badly!

www.littlemissdressup.com