Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Full Metal Jacket







The Jacket is from 7 For all Mankind- $495.


We just got this Sequin Jacket on Wednesday at the Blue Bee warehouse.

It is from 7 For all Mankind...they are designing some awesome pieces to go with their jeans.

It won't be online for a week or so but it is SO TOTALLY OFF THE HOOK RAD I had to share it with you......WE ONLY HAVE 2 smalls. It needs a GOOD HOME where the owner LOVES IT and WEARS IT and TAKES CARE OF IT.

the new scarf was super rad too, Diesel always has awesome affordable scarves.

I don't work for Commission- I work for Fashion. If you LOVE LOVE LOVE the jacket you can totally email me at cristi@bluebee.com , my boss at customercare@bluebee.com or call 866.258.3233. We work M-F from 9-5 baby. Fall is ON FIRE!

15 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Great site. Do you do the photography? Fantastic stuff.

Laura Taylor said...

LOVE IT!

avs said...

It's beautiful. More than beautiful.
It saddens me that I can't afford something like that right now on my student budget. One day though....

TMFA said...

Seriously, that is an awesome jacket.

Ingrid. said...

i love it! Ineed a sequin jacket too!

bisou-joue said...

Grea outfit ! I love sequins and this jacket is so great !!
I love your blog !

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE JACKET!! hot damn. no money tho. poo poo.
-JB

Elaine said...

That is such an amazing jacket! I love it! And the last picture is so cool..... :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Marty said...

She does the photography and she is the model and she is such a vidionary - and she is the customer service person at www.bluebee.com! She is so rad! What a great posting. Truly inspiring for all bloggers!

sofiasophie said...

Beautiful jacket, too much expensive for me but ideal to wear with a jean.....

Cristi Silva said...

It is definitly in the mid range of $. Some cheeper some more expencive.

The cool thing is that it is totaly unique to the other sequin jackets out there. it is more "scales" than round sequins.

So it can be an AWESOME piece to inspire most, and then there is the few woman that have to have it.

That is why you always see me mix Old Navy with Designer Jeans. It allows me to get those things I HAVE TO HAVE :)

Ashley said...

Dude that jacket is SICK!!!! Love the last pic too!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

I wish I could afford it - its totally amazing.

Isquisofrenia said...

omg the sequin jacket is fantastic
ive been dying to get a sequin skirt for the longest time.
such a cool blog


xo
isquisofrenia!

MDS* said...

This jacket is awesome!!!