Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thinking Outside of the Garment Bag- Last Day of Summer Part 2



On the way back we stopped by my parents for dinner. Dylan and my dad are playing checkers. It is something they really enjoy doing together. It was so beautiful I had to post it.


Very different from earlier in the day, but same principle. A little about life, a little about love, a little about family, a little about fun.








PS You have to check out Daniel's post about ties...come on don't be square. Click on the photo and hit the books.

6 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

What a gorgeous picture! you have a real eye, are you a professional photographer?Thanks for sharing. Sharon (UK) xx

Cristi Silva said...

nope,only a photographer for fun. I am a customer service rep. at www.bluebee.com :)

Big Dadddy said...

Oh this picture is so beautiful, what a beautiful thing to look back upon.

Maria said...

I hope you can keep this forever. I wish I had a photo like this of me and my Grandad.

Maria x

Barbro Andersen said...

I love that picture!

Re:
Oh, thanks a lot!! Really! Gray is my love, right now :D And you're right; white and black does not compare in that way!

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me with this dress?!! so fab. so fab.
-JB