Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Road Not Taken

On the corner of State St. and Carrillo in Santa Barbara, I created this(completely by accident) with my cart bringing new clothes to the Blue Bee Stores......
I love it cause It is something I would totally do. The road not taken.




I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

- Robert Frost



Check out my benevolent leaders post about Caulfield Prep at Blue and Bee

5 comments:

Simes. said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by.
We rally like de last post, those sunglasses are sooo cool!
Love,
A&A.

Big Dadddy said...

I love that outfit with the suspenders a few posts down, i didn't get to comment it right away, but i wanted to tell you those jeans are amazinggg!

Ima said...

i think that photo is cool :)

Petitebine said...

This is a great photo!

And your sunglasses from your previous post are great! Love it :)

x Robine

My Passport to Style said...

Hi so glad, I came across your site, love your take on life,act as if you make a difference, thats so true!Im on the look out for guest bloggers to feature on my site, that run blogs relating to the fashion world.Why not swing by site and join my- fabulous followers, leave me a comment on what you think. Feel free to invite any fashion or Style loving friends, that may enjoy a British Style blog. Sxx